APTET Qualification Criteria:- Candidates who are searching the APTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 can check and read complete from here. We have suggested to all aspirants who are going to apply APTET 2018 Application Form can analysis and download APTET 2018 Age Limit form here. We have provided APTET Paper 1 Eligibility Criteria & APTET Paper 2 Eligibility also. So for more details Visit full page.
APTET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Hello Friends, Today we have discuss about APTET Eligibility Criteria 2018. Applicants who are searching the eligibility parameters of APTET 2018 recruitment. We have provided all the required eligibility of Andhra Pradesh APTET eligibility 2018. So you can check APTET 2018 Syllabus for your exam preparation also. Aspirants who are searching the APTET Age Limit for Paper I & II, they are eligible to check here. Recently the Commissionaire of School Education release the AP TET 2018 Notification. The APTET Online Application disclose on 23rd May, 2018. So we are suggest to all applicants that they are fill their application form before the closing date.
APTET 2017-18 Age limit
Applicants who have finding the Age limit of APTET 2018, they can check here on this page. The authority of APTET not confirm particular minimum or maximum age limits for Andhra Pradesh TET. Applicants can check the APTET Age limit 2018 form official site. So we have suggest to all that check APTET Eligibility Criteria 2018, Age limit, qualification for Paper 1 & 2 and visit the official page regularly for latest updates.
@cse.ap.gov.in TET Eligibility 2018
- Authority Name:- Commissionerate of School Education AP
- Exam Name:- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)
- Designation:- Primary Teacher
- Admit Card Release Date:- 3rd June, 2018
- Category:- Eligibility Criteria
- Status:- Available
- Official Site:- http://cse.ap.gov.in
AP TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria
For the convenience of students ,we have provide here seperatly Eligibility Criteria for paper I & paper II. The candidate at the time of applying APTET-May 2018 should be having the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for category I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI-VIII classes as given below So applicants must check the APTET Eligibility Criteria Below
APTET 2018 Paper I Educational Qualification/ Minimum qualifications for classes I-V
Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However in case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, minimum marks shall be 45%. AND Pass in 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. However in case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed/ D.Ed, course prior to issue of these guidelines.
APTET Paper II Education Qualification/ Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education).
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., Course prior to issue to these guidelines.
4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ ST/BC/Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
Graduation with language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation in Literature / Post Graduation in Language Concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of language Teachers.
- The candidate, who are appearing in the final year of bachelor of Education (OR) Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are also eligible to appear for TET Exam subject to the condition that the conditions cannot appear for DSC with this certificate, unless the candidates acquire requisite qualification.
- A Diploma/ Degree course in Teacher Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NTCE) only shall be considered. However in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Intermediate qualification of Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) of Andhra Pradesh State or its equivalent as recognized by BIE. Andhra Pradesh State only shall be considered. So also Bachelor’s Degree of a University Recognized by UGC only shall be considered.
Pass Criteria of APTET May-2018
The exam authority will be declare the APTET May 2018 Result 30th June, 2018. The Criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:
|60% Marks and Above|
50% Marks and Above
|40% Marks and Above|
40% Marks and Above
5) Differently abled (PH) **
|40% Marks and Above|
40% marks and Above
- Differently abled candidates with at least 40% of handicap only shall be considered in respect of Visually and Orthopedically Handicapped. With regard to Hearing Impaired candidates, a minimum of 75% handicap shall be
- The validity of Certificates shall be for a period of 7 years from the date of TET concerned as per CTET. A person who has qualified in TET examination may appear again for improving his/her scores in subsequent years. The said
certificates will be given in digital format.
- The Certificate shall contain the Name and Address of the Candidate, Registration No., Year/ Month of Award of Certificate, Marks obtained in each Paper, Class level of its validity (Class 1st to 5th, Class 6th to 8th or Both) and
in case of Classes 6th to 8th, the Subject Area (Mathematics, Science and Social studies) etc., The Certificate may be Electronically generated with adequate security features to avoid any kind of malpractice.
- The Joint Director, TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh shall issue Memos/Pass Certificates in Digital Format to the candidates.
APTET Certificate Validity Period
The Marks Memo/Certificate of APTET–May 2018 shall be made available on APTET website only. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring APTET Certificate. A person who has qualified APTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. In accordance with the NCTE guidelines the APTET certificate shall be valid for a
period of seven years from the date of examination.
Check the APTET official Site << Click Here
Note:- If any applicants have any query or doubt regarding APTET Eligibility Criteria 2018, then they can comment us. Our Team member will give you right solution.