Govt Job News

All India Govt Job, Sarkari Recruitment, Admit Card, Results 2018

TNUSRB Result 2018, Check TN Police SI Cut off Marks/ Merit List

TN Police Constable Result 2018:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board is ready to upload the TNUSRB Result 2018. Contenders who have recently appear in the TN Police Sub Inspector & Head Constable Exam 2018, Now they are able to check TNUSRB SI Exam Result 2018 & Cut off Marks. After the official announcement, We have update here TN Police Constable Result also.

Latest Updates: TN Police Result 2018 and cut off marks soon released expected in Sep, 2018. Candidates can check TNUSRB SI Result via login at tnusrbonline.org.

TNUSRB Result 2018

Aspirants who have curiously waiting for their  TN Police Result 2018 soon they are check TNUSRB SI Result at tnusrbonline.org. The examination for the post of TN Police Sub Inspector has been organized by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Various candidates have participated for the exam and they are now searching for TNUSRB Result 2018. We hereby inform those aspirants that they can now check the TNUSRB SI Cut off Marks on the official site which is tnusrbonline.org. Applicants can also check the Merit List along with TN Police Constable Result 2018 with the help of their roll number. For latest updates, you can tuned here.

TNUSRB Result 2018

TNUSRB TN Police SI Result 2018

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has conducted the Written Examination for 309 Police Sub Inspector Vacancy. Now the recruitment board is going to announce TN Police SI Result 2018.  It is expected that in the month of Sep-Oct, TNUSRB SI Result 2018 & Cut Off Marks will declare on official website. After declaring on the official page, you can access TNUSRB Result by Exam Roll Number & DOB. Out of the total vacancies 30% will be allotted for women and Transgender candidates. Women and Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates. If eligible women and Transgender candidates are not available for selection their vacancy will be filled up by the men candidates of the same category during final provisional selection.

TNUSRB Recruitment 2018-19 Check SI/Constable Vacancy

@tnusrbonline.org Result Date 2018 SI/ Constable

TNUSRB SI Result 2018 Date

 Department Name Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
 Designation  SUB Inspector (SI), Constable
 Total Vacancy  309 Posts
Job Location Tamil Nadu
 Registration schedule:  11th July to 10th August 2018
 Exam Date:  Update Soon
 Article Category  Result
 TNUSRB Result Date:  Release soon
 Official Page: http://www.tnusrbonline.org/

TNUSRB SI Selection Process

Aspirants will get selected on the basis of the Physical Test & Written Exam marks scored by the candidates. On the basis of the ranking merit list will be prepared. Aspirants whose name will be there in the list that candidates will get selected.

  • Physical Test
  • Written Exam
  • Document Verification

TNUSRB Cut off Marks 2018/ TN Police SI Cut Off

Essentially, Various aspirants applied for these vacancies and at the same time also attend heavy count of candidates for the Constable, SI written test. This is one of the reasons, the board takes time, to declare the TNUSRB SI Cut off Marks 2018. Firstly, the board releases the TN Police Constable Results 2018 Category Wise. Because after the completion of the exam, the aspirants want to check the TNUSRB SI Merit List as soon as possible.

TN Police SI Expected Cut off 2018

The Tamil Nadu Police Cut off Marks basis on the Paper difficulty level, total number of contenders applying among other factors. The TNUSRB Sub Inspector expected cut off marks 2018 will be separate for male and female aspirants. We have compiles the TN Police cutoff marks for TNUSRB Constable Cut off Marks 2018.

How to download TNUSRB Result 2018 Online

  • Firstly, Visit the official page of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board.
  • Check “Important News and Alerts” Section
  • Now Click on the TNUSRB SI Result 2018
  • Enter your Roll Number and other details if needed
  • Click on the Submit button
  • Your TN Police SI Result 2018 will be appear on the screen
  • Take out a hard copy and save it for future reference

Check Here << TN Police Result Official Site

TN Police Merit List 2018/ TNUSRB SI Result

Aspirants who have taken their exam with their best level work out performance to get secure marks by which they can check their name in the TN Police SI Merit list 2018. Our team already Upload the Tamil Nadu Police Result 2018 details in the above. Soon we will also update the TNUSRB Result 2018. So you can tuned here for latest News about TNUSRB.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Govt Job News © 2018 Frontier Theme