TN Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 4442 GDS Recruitment: Candidates, finally, Postal Circle Department released the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification. Latest TN Post Office Recruitment 2019 is applicable for 4442 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The aim of the Post Office Department is to hire the skilled and eligible candidates through the Tamilnadu GDS Vacancy 2019. So all TN GDS Job seekers go below and check available detail in the brief.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The Indian Postal Circle Department issue the recruitment notification for the Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in TN Postal Circle. The Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019 is now available for the 4442 Posts. The Candidates with 10th Passed educational qualification can apply for the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form submission will commence from 15th March to 15th April 2019. Gramin Dak Sevak should be engaged for the posts i.e. BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak. All skilled and eligible candidates who fulfill the TN GDS Eligibility Criteria can apply now. TN GDS Vacancy Application Form submission mode is purely online. The Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 is the Direct Recruitment. The TN Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 should proceed on the basis of Directly generated merit list. The Candidates who want to join the Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment 2019 can grab this opportunity.
Note: Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy for 4442 Posts available now. Online Registration is already begin from 15.03.2019. Candidates can apply till 15.04.2019 and deposit application fee online.
TN Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 Online Form
The Eligible interested candidates can apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, Candidates fill 4442 Gramin Dak Sevak Application form through the India Post Online Portal. Tamilnadu GDS Application Form 2019 submission mode is online. Authority doesn’t accept applications via another mode rather than online. It is essential for all applicants to fill Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancy Form 2019 within the given dates i.e. 15/03/2019 to 15/04/2019. Candidates need to fill the TN Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2019 for GDS, BPM, ABPM posts before the last date. It is mandatory to deposit the TN GDS Vacancy 2019 Application Form Fee for the acceptance of the form. Otherwise, authority doesn’t accept the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Online Form. Contender having to join the repudiated jobs in govt sector, can also join the TN Post Office GDS Job 2019.
Jobs Under Gramin Dak Sevak Post
- Branch Post Master: BPM Job include Managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operations.
- Assistant Branch Postmaster: ABPM functions of the sale of Stamps/ Stationery, Conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep & Deposits/ Payments.
- Dak Sevak: Delivery of Mail at Doorstep, Duties assigned by Postmaster & Sub Postmaster.
TN Post Gramin Dak Sevak Salary (TRCA)
Indian Postal Circle department pay the mentioned Salary to their employees for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Minimum Time-Related Continuity Allowances Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 is here.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Notification 2019
Candidates check TN Post Office Recruitment 2019 GDS Vacancy highlights in this table. Check available information and decide to apply the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Indian Postal Circle Department
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM)|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|TN GDS Age Limit||
|Selection Process||Direct Merit Basis|
TN Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Minimum TN Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria are given here. Generally, the Educational Qualification and Age is the limiting step for the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Therefore, before filling the Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancy 2019 Form, applicants once check the given Tamilnadu GDC Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Tamilnadu GDS Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age should be reckoned as on 15.03.2019.
- Permissible Age Relaxation is mentioned below.
Tamilnadu GDS Educational Qualification
- SSLC/ 10th Standard Pass Certificate.
- Must qualify 10th in Math & English subject from Recognized Board.
- Should study Local Language up to 10th Standard.
- At least 60 Days Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
- Done computer diploma by Central/State Government Universities / Boards / Private Institutions.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. Candidates having knowledge of Scooter Riding.
Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Selection Process 2019
Selection for the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will be made based on step by step procedure. Candidates who will qualify all these steps will be appointed for the TN GDS Job 2019. The department will invite all shortlisted candidates for document verification and joining process.
- Online Application
- Merit List Publication
- Document Verification
Tamilnadu GDS Vacancy 2019 Category wise
Steps to Fill TN Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to fill the Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Application Form 2019, also have good internet connectivity while applying online. Submit TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Form Online only. It is not essential so send the Application Form receipt by Post or Email.
Essential Recruitment while TN GDS Registration
- Activate Mobile Number & Email ID.
- All Qualification & Identity Certificates.
- Bank Account & Payment method detail.
Tamilnadu GDS Registration Process
- Candidates visit the Official website i.e. www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the Registration Link and make primary registration.
- Fill the Name, Mobile Number, Father Name, DOB and other asked detail.
- Then enter Postal Circle Name and Educational Qualification Detail.
- Further, click on the Submit button.
- You will get an OTP at the Registered Mobile Number with Registration Number.
- Now Click on the Apply Online link and Login with essential detail.
- Fill TN Post GDS Application Form Carefully.
- Upload all Documents in the prescribed manner.
- Submit the TN GDS Application form and take a printout of the Application Receipt.
- Preserve the Registration Number for Later use.
Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. Applicants who had applied in the Past Vacancy, don’t need to register again.
TN Post Circle Recruitment 2019 GDS Application Fee
The Tamilnadu GDS Application Fee is mandatory. Category wise candidates get relaxation in the Tamilnadu GDS Vacancy Application Fee. The candidates have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India to make the Application Fee Payment. Applicants can also pay the fee through online mode by Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Application Fee for OC/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- All Female, SC/ST candidates, and PwDs are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
TN Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019
The Selection of eligible candidates purely on the basis of Tamilnadu GDS Merit List 2019. The Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy GDS Merit List 2019 will available separately at its official website. The TN Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 should available one month after closing the TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Online Form. Candidates read the above information to know the TN GDS Vacancy Important Dates, State wise Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to apply etc. If candidates have any query about the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, then discuss in the comment box.