APGS Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019: Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalayam had invited application form for 11,158 Village Surveyor Posts. Detail of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019 mentioned here. Written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. All aspirants check AP Gram Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus, Pattern/ Scheme here.
Note: AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam conduct on 1st Sept 2019 in Afternoon Shift IIB Category.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019
Candidates check AP Grama Sachivalaya Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus through this portal. AP Grama Sachivalayam is going to conduct Village Surveyor Exam on 01.09.2019. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019 is necessary to study for this exam. Recently many of the candidates applied AP Gram Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Posts. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Online Form Last Date is 10th August 2019. Currently, AP Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019 is most in the searching trend. Because all applied candidates are eager to check AP Gram Sachivalaya Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus, Scheme, Exam Pattern, etc. Aspirants carefully check Andhra Pradesh Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2019. Brief detail of the APGS Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus, Scheme, Old Papers, Exam Dates is described below.
Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Online Form about to end. Remaining eligible candidates are advised to apply before 10.08.2019. Then read this syllabus and prepare accordingly.
AP Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2019
Grama Sachivalayam Andhra Pradesh is appointing various candidates in AP Revenue Department (Survey & Land Record). Authority said to conduct the Written Exam as a part of the screening. Tentative AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam Date 2019 is mentioned in the Advertisement. All aspirants willing to attempt this exam must refer AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019 in Telugu. Department had updated APGS Village Surveyor Grade III Exam Syllabus & Scheme at its official portal. Candidates now no need to go anywhere. Each content of the AP Grama Sachivalaya Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2019 is available here. Soon the Date, Venue, Roll number, Timing of the OMR Based written test available in the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Hall Ticket 2019.
@gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Village Surveyor Exam Date 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Online Forms are available from 27.07.2019 to 10.08.2019. More detail about AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019 listed in this area.
|Recruiting Dept||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam|
|Appointing Dept||AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Service|
|Post Name||Village Surveyor Grade III|
|Total Vacancies||11,158 Seats|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Exam|
|Application Form Start Date||27th July 2019|
|Application Submission Last Date||10th August 2019|
|Article Category||Written Test Syllabus|
|Test Date||01/09/2019 (Afternoon)|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released Soon|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2019
A brief question paper structure helps to build a hard base for the exam. Candidates, check AP Village Surveyor Grade III Exam Scheme and study accordingly. Exam Pattern consists of Subject Wise Questions, Marks, Part of the Question Paper, Exam Duration related information.
- Exam Mode: Offline OMR Based
- Question Paper Section: 2 Parts
- Total Questions: 150 MCQs of 150 Marks
- Each Question Carry: 1 Mark
- Exam Duration: 2:30 Hours
- Negative Marking: Award -0.25 Mark for Wrong Answer
- Ink: Black or Blue Ball Point Pen
APGS Village Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidates, there is not enough time remains for the preparation. AP Village Surveyor Syllabus is too large and days left to the exam are a few. This AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Syllabus in Telugu helps you to study easily. So, read all given contents in brief and crack this exam.
Part A: GENERAL STUDIES
- Events of National Importance.
- Current affairs
- General science and It applications in daily life
- Social-economic and Political History of modern India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance constitutional issues.
- Economic development in India since independence (Andhra Pradesh).
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Disaster Management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and
- Data Interpretation and Data Analysis.
- Tabulation and Visual representation of data.
- Basic data analysis (Mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications.
Part B: SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE (ITI Standard)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering (Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice).
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures.
- Orthographic Projection Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for ED and Buildings Drawings.
1. Drawing and Detailing of
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations –Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Molding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete– Spiral,
2. Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross-section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joint Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
3. Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries
- Calculation of Areas
4. Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument
- Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work.
- Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross-section, Drawing of Contours.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Syllabus 2019 APGS Best Books, Previous Papers
Candidates, it is not possible to study the whole syllabus in the time left for the exam. Therefore, all aspirants are advised to refer to AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Previous Year Papers, Model Papers. Examination cell should prepare the written test paper from the prescribed AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019. If you face trouble to download Syllabus of AP Village Surveyor Grade III Exam 2019 can discuss in the comment box. Also familiar with the question paper structure & AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam Scheme 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019
|Engineering Assistant Syllabus||ANM/ MPHA Exam Syllabus|
|Panchayat Secretary Syllabus||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||Village Horticulture Assistant|
|Welfare & Education Assistant Syllabus||Village Revenue Officer Syllabus|