APGS VRO Syllabus 2019: Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Officer (2880 Posts). Last Date to submit AP Village Revenue Officer Application Form is 10th August 2019. AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019 detail is available here. Candidates read the full article for AP Village Revenue Officer Exam Syllabus, Date, Exam Pattern, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019
Grama Sachivalayam Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct Written Exam for Village Revenue Officer Grade II on 3rd September 2019. Candidates looking for the AP Grama Sachivalaya VRO Syllabus 2019 can get it here. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 is crucial for the exam. Recently many of the candidates applied AP Gram Sachivalayam VRO Grade II Posts. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Exam Date is mentioned in the Notification. Currently APGS VRO/ Survey Assistant Syllabus 2019 is most in the searching trend. Because all applied candidates are eager to check AP Gram Sachivalaya VRO Exam Syllabus, Exam Scheme, Pattern, etc. Applicants carefully check AP Grama Sachivalayam Revenue Officer Exam Pattern 2019. Brief detail of the APGS VRO Exam Syllabus, Scheme, Old Papers is here.
Note: AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Revised Exam Schedule is published now. Exam conduct on 03/09/2019 in Forenoon Shift Category-II B. It publish VRO Hall Ticket in August Last Week, 2019.
AP Village Revenue Officer Exam Syllabus 2019
Now 2880 Vacant Seats are available in Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department. Recently a huge number of the candidates applied for these posts. Next event of the department is to screen eligible candidates through the Recruitment Test. AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019 posted here to prepare for this selection test. All selected candidates will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats in Gram Panchayats. Candidates should start study according to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019. Recruiting authority also have posted AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019 in the official notification. Later AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Hall Ticket 2019 & Result dispatch on the Official Website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Exam Date 2019
Currently Village Revenue Officer Application Process is ongoing. Aspirants can check important dates regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019.
|Recruiting Dept||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalaya|
|Appointing Dept||Revenue Department, AP|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer|
|Total Vacant Seats||2880|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Exam|
|Application Form Start Date||27 July 2019|
|Application Submission Last Date||10 August 2019|
|Article Category||Screening Exam Syllabus|
|Recruitment Test Date||03/09/2019 (Forenoon Shift)|
|Admit Card Status||Released Soon|
AP Village Revenue Officer Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates, check APGS VRO Grade II Exam Scheme and study accordingly. The question paper structure helps to score higher marks in the written test. AP VRO Exam Pattern consists of Subject Wise Questions, Marks, Sections, Exam Duration related information.
- Exam Mode: OMR Based Exam
- Question Type: Objective with 4 Options
- Total Questions: 150 MCQs
- Each Question Carry: 1 Mark
- Exam Duration: 2:30 Hours
- Negative Marking: Allowed
|General Study & Mental Ability||50||50|
|Drawing & Survey Syllabus||100||100|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF
Officials have fixed Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Village Revenue Officer Written Exam. All aspirants follow official AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019. There is not sufficient time remains for the exam. Therefore, don’t waste time and focus on the study. Given AP Village Revenue Officer Exam 2019 Syllabus helps to make a strong base.
Part A: Mental Ability & General Study Syllabus
- General English.
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Comprehension (Telugu & English).
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation.
- General Science (day to day life).
- Current affairs (Regional, National and International).
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Contemporary development in science and Technology.
Part B: Drawing & Survey Syllabus
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Plane Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon, etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross-section, Drawing of Contours.
- Drawing and detailing
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Molding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Page 16 of 26 Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross-section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joint Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
APGS VRO Exam Syllabus 2019 Survey Assistant
Candidates, many of the coaching centers in the state are providing Coaching & Study material for Grama Sachivalayam VRO Exam. All aspirants now become free mind and start the study. If you want AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019 via Email then leave Email ID in the comment box. AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Best Books, Notes, Model Papers are already published on different sites. Candidates study continuously and visit here for more updates about AP Village Revenue Officer Exam Syllabus pdf 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy Syllabus PDF
|ANM/ MPHA Syllabus||Engineering Assistant Syllabus|
|Village Surveyor Syllabus||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||Village Horticulture Assistant|
|Welfare & Education Assistant Syllabus||Mahila Police & Child Welfare Asst Syllabus|