FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card:- Hello aspirants, The Food Corporation of India, one of the largest public sector undertakings is inviting 4103 applications for the recruitment of various posts like as Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade, Typist and A.G across the country. Now the aspirants are searching FCI JE Admit Card 2019 to appear in the examination hall successfully. Yet the department does not declare the FCI JE Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. So you can check here on regular mode for better information.
FCI JE Admit Card 2019-20
The FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card will be declared by the Food Corporation of India as soon as possible. Aspirants who are going to attend the FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Exam, Those can download FCI JE Admit Card 2019-20 online. Aspirants must focus on FCI JE/ Assistant Gr III Exam Date. The FCI Asst JE Exam Date and Venue details will be published on the Admit Card. Department also updated the FCI JE Exam Date 2019. FCI JE Written Exam Hall Ticket will be available 15 days prior to the exam date. Candidates should download the FCI Asst Grade Hall Ticket through the official portal. When the department activates the FCI Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card, We should update it here. So aspirants keep patience and check this portal regularly.
Latest Update 11.07.2019: FCI Advt. 1/2019 Category III Phase II Online Test Scheduled on 27th July 2019. Candidates declared qualified in Phase I can attempt this exam. FCI AG3/ JE Call Letter will available 15 days prior to the exam.
FCI Category III (General/ Depot/ Technical/ Accounts), JE (Civil/ EM), AG-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi), Steno Grade-II Written Exam Schedule on 31.05.2019, 01.06.2019, 02.06.2019, 03.06.2019. The FCI JE Call Letter for Online test indicating Date, Time, Venue of the Exam will available soon.
FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2019 Download
Admit Card is the crucial document for the written exam. Because without the FCI Assistant Admit Card, Applicants won’t be permitted to write the Written Exam. Also, the FCI JE Hall Ticket consists of the important details about the exam. Candidates get detail i.e. JE/ Assistant Grade III Exam Date, Timing, Center Venue, Roll Number, etc. Which help to attempt the recruitment exam flexibly. The FCI has planned to upload the FCI JE Exam Call Letter tentatively in May month. Further, It conducts the written exam tentatively in May month.
@fci.gov.in Junior Engineer/ Asst. Grade III 2019 Phase II Exam Date
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Designation||Junior Engineer/ Assistant Gr. III, Typist. Steno|
|Advertisement No.||01/2019-FCI Category III|
|Closing Date of Online Form||30th March 2019|
|Phase Exam Date||31st May to 3rd June 2019|
|Phase I Result||Declared on 7th July 2019|
|Phase II Exam Date||Scheduled on 27.07.2019|
|Admit Card issue date||15 days prior to examination|
Food Corporation of India JE/ Assistant Selection Process
- Online Test (Phase I & Phase II)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
FCI Exam Pattern Phase I – JE & Asst. Grade III
We have provided below the Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern for Phase I-
- Question Paper I has 100 Questions for 100 Marks also.
- Total time duration will be 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- FCI Paper-I will be MCQ (Objective Type).
- There will be 0.25 Marks Negative Marking for each Wrong Answer.
- Phase I Marks not reckoned in the final merit.
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration||
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
|3.||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
Documents to be carried in the Examination Hall
- Candidates have to carry their Written Exam hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall to be submitted to the invigilator.
- Candidates have to carry any of the following photo ID proof to the examination hall- Voter’s Card/ Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ PAN Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph / Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence / Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph.
- Ration card and learner’s driver’s license will be considered valid ID proof for this purpose.
- Candidates must ensure that their name of the admit card is exactly the same as on the ID proof.
- Any candidate found without any of the required documents will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Download FCI JE Admit Card 2019 Online
- Browse the official website of FCI i.e. http://fci.gov.in/.
- At the Homepage search the JE/ Assistant Admit Card download link.
- Further, click on the Admit Card link and open it.
- Then you will redirect to the admit card download page.
- Fill the Registration Number and Password.
- Verify the entered information and press the Login Button.
- In a few seconds, the FCI Asst. Grade III Admit Card will display there.
- Firstly verify it for the written detail.
- Save & Take a Hard copy of it.
Junior Engineer/ Asst Grade Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019
The Department prepares the separate Hall Ticket for all individuals. Aspirants should utilize the FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2019 for the Recruitment Test. If anyone forgets to bring the FCI JE Admit Card 2019-20, then he/she will not permit to write the exam. All information about the Hall Ticket available above. If candidates have any query on the Exam Date, then write in the comment box.