BSE Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2021 and OSSTET Syllabus has been provide below for aspirants who are going to enroll in Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2021. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been released OSSTET 2021 Notification. The OSSTET Online Application Form applied from 3rd July to 18th July 2021. We have given Odisha TET Paper 1/ Paper 2 Exam Syllabus details, So You can check it carefully.
OSSTET Syllabus 2021
The Applicants can check detailed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern available here. Participators follow OSSTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern as available on this Page. The Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test conduct in Aug-Sep 2021. The OSSTET is Teacher Eligibility Test for candidates who want to join Secondary School Teaching Jobs in Odisha. The Odisha Secondary School TET Syllabus 2021 is necessary for written test. The Selection of aspirants will perform on the basis of written Exam. Candidates can apply and attempt Paper 1/ Paper II for Secondary School Teacher. Therefore complete OSSTET Exam Pattern 2021 PDF in Odia available here. The Odisha TET Exam Syllabus 2021 is helpful for Written Exam study.
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
Candidates can collect OSSTET 2021 Syllabus & Study Material at http://bseodisha.nic.in/. Department had released Odisha Secondary School Teacher Syllabus 2021 Odia PDF at its official site. Applicants appearing the Odisha TET Exam, refer official OSSTET Syllabus 2021. Aspirants who face difficulty to read English download Odisha Secondary TET Syllabus in Odia. For better exam preparation, Applicants can collect effective Study Material i.e. Previous Papers, Model Test Papers, Solved Papers.
@bseodisha.nic.in OSSTET Exam Syllabus 2021 Odia Language
Some important OSSTET Exam Dates are in below table. Aspirants carefully check it and take steps ahead accordingly.
|Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Post Name||Secondary School Teacher|
|Exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Starting Date||3rd July 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||18th July 2021|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Call Letter Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Mode||Offline OMR Based|
|TET Certificate Eligibility||Till Upper Age Limit of Candidates|
Check OSSTET Paper I/ Paper II Exam Pattern in Details
Candidates can get details on Paper 1 Pattern/ Paper 2 Pattern. Odisha Secondary School Teacher Exam Pattern carries the information i.e. Question Patterns, Paper Mode, Exam Duration, Number of Questions, Marking Pattern and other. Therefore candidates implement exam pattern while exam study. It can make the study easy and effective.
Paper I Exam Pattern OSSTET
|TGT CBZ/PCM||TGT Science||TGT Arts||Hindi/ Telugu/ Urdu/ Sanskrit Teacher||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language II (English)||20||20|
||Hindi/ Telugu/ Urdu/ Sanskrit||60||60|
|Child Development/ Pedagogy/ School Management & Evaluation||50||50|
Odisha Secondary School TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject Area||Total Questions||Marks Allotted|
|I||Language – I MIL (Odia)||20||20|
|II||Language- II (English)||20||20|
|III||Contents of C.P.E.d. and B.P.E.d. Course||60||60|
|IV||Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management, and Evaluation||50||50|
OSSTET Paper 1/Paper 2 Exam Syllabus PDF 2021
The Odisha Secondary Education Department issued a recruitment notification to select candidates for Teachers in Secondary Education Department. The OSSTET Online Form submission released. Various graduate & eligible candidates grabbing this opportunity. Authority soon affixed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Exam Date. So most of candidates are preparing for written exam.
Management And Evaluation (50 Marks)
This section shall comprise of different subjects under the B.Ed. program. The total marks for this section shall be 50 and questions shall cover complete components with proportional weightage to each section. Section IV is compulsory for candidates appearing in Paper – I examination.
Child Development (Process Of Growing Up)
- Growth and Development
- Concept and Principles of Development
- Difference between growth and development
- Factors influencing development (Nutrition, Intelligence, Psychosocial, Heredity, environment, diseases, injury, Siblings & peers)
- Theories of development
- Cognitive development theories of Piaget
- Language development theories of Noam Chomsky)
- Social development theories of Erikson
- Moral development theories of Kohlberg
- Developmental characteristics during childhood ( Physical, Social, Cognitive, and emotional)
- Needs and problems at Childhood and adolescence
- Approaches to Understanding the Nature of Intelligence
- Psychometric approach (Guilford, Gardner, Thurstone)
- Information Processing Approach – Sternberg
- Social Constructivist Approach – Vygotsky
- Addressing Problems of Adolescence
- Role of Teachers, Parents, and Community
- Development of Self – concept of adolescents
- Counseling Services for the adolescents
Learning Process / Pedagogy
- Understanding the Learning Process
- Learning as a process and as an outcome
- Relevance & applicability of theoretical perspectives on learning – Humanistic (Karl Rogers), Constructivist (Piaget and Vygotsky)
- Basic Conditions of learning – Readiness, Maturation, Motivation, Maturation, Attention, Task and Methods.
- Organizing Learning
Characteristics and Process of
- Teacher – centric
- Learner – centric
- Learning – centric
- Critical Pedagogy
- Concept, Characteristics, Stages & approaches of Critical Pedagogy
- Addressing Classroom Diversity
- Using varieties of TLMs
- Using Context of the learner
- Using Variety of activities while group learning, small group learning, and independent learning
- Adopting curriculum to the needs of children with special needs multilingual education.
Educational (School) Management
- Educational Management.
- Concept, Scope, Importance, and Types – -Centralized and decentralized, Democratic & Autocratic
- Structure at National, State, District, Sub-district (BRCCs, CRCs, SMCs, SMDC) and their roles.
- Management Structure at different levels
- Subdistrict (BRCs, CRCs, SMCs, SMDC)
- School Development Plan (SDP)
- Meaning, Importance, Purpose
- Key Actions – Headmaster, Teachers, Students, Parents & SMDC)
- School-Based Management (SBM)
- Concept, Importance, Scope, and Process
- Objectives of SBM
- Resource management – Sources, Utilization & Mobilization
- Infrastructural resources
- Financial Resources
- Human resources
- Community resources
Assessing The Learner / Performance (Evaluation)
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Assessment and evaluation in constructivists perspective
- Concept, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Formative, Summative and Diagnostic Assessment
- Assessment and Learning
- Assessment of learning, Assessment for Learning, Assessment as Learning
- Subject-based learning from a constructivist perspective
- Assessment tools and techniques – Projects, Assignments, observation, Teacher made Tests
- Self – Assessment, Peer – Assessment
- Portfolios, Rubrics
- Test Construction
- Steps and principles of Test Construction
- Development of blueprint
- Preparation of test items
- Recent Developments in Assessment
- Assessment in the co-scholastic area
- Implementation strategy of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Recommendations of NCF – 2005
Odisha Secondary Teacher TET 2021 Syllabus in Odia
According to the Odisha Secondary Education Department is necessary to secure minimum 60% Marks to qualify the OSSTET 2021. So Authority will prepare written exam paper from the prescribed OSSTET Syllabus 2021. Candidates read Complete content of syllabus. Odisha Secondary School TET Paper 1/ Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021 available. Candidates can check brief overview of OSSTET Exam Syllabus 2021 above. If you have query then discuss in comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions – Regarding Syllabus
Q. What is the Validity of OSSTET Exam?
Ans- The OSSTET Pass Certificate shall remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit.
Que. What is the Qualifying Percentage in Odisha Secondary School TET?
Ans- Aspirants Must have to score at least 60% in their respective subject to qualify OSSTET exam.
Que. Is Odia Language Compulsory in OSSTET Exam?
Ans- Yes, Odia Language is Compulsory in OSSTET.
Note:- If any Aspirants have Query or Suggestion regarding OSSTET Syllabus 2021 & Odisha Secondary School TET 2021 Then they can comment us in below given box.