RRB NTPC Exam 2019 Syllabus:- The Railway Recruitment Board has been releasing the RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019-20. Applicants who have to search Railway Non Technical Graduate Syllabus 2019 for exam preparation, They can check & access the exam syllabus of RRB ASM/TC & Goods Guards. We have also given RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 below. So you can tune here for the latest update.
Latest Update: RRB NTPC Exams Date will announce in the 1st Week of August month. Later department conduct CBT 1st in August & September 2019. Soon board activate the link to check RRB NTPC Application Form Status.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019-20
Candidates who have successfully submit their Online Application Form of RRB NTPC. Now they have to start their exam preparation and search the RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019-20 officially. We are suggesting all candidates that they are on the right platform. We have provided here detailed exam syllabus of RRB Non-Technical Vacancy 2019. Exam Syllabus has the main role to crack any examination. By the help RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019, You can save your time and prepare own-self according to it. All the participators can access the official site or our page below, We have given RRB NTPC ASM/TC & Goods Guard Subject wise Syllabus. We have provided an official PDF link of RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Pattern also. So you can visit here regularly basis and watch all the latest and updates details.
रेलवे एनटीपीसी नॉन तकनीकी 35 हज़ार पदों के लिए 1.6 करोड़ अभ्यार्थियों ने आवेदन किया है। पहले चरण की लिखित परीक्षा जून से सितम्बर माह के मध्य आयोजित की जायेगी। परीक्षा के लिए विस्तृत पाठ्यक्रम यहाँ उपलब्ध है।
RRB Non Technical Exam Pattern 2019
RRB recently released an official notification of various Non Technical vacancies as Assistant Station Master/ Ticket Collector & Goods Guard etc through region wise. So firstly applicants fill the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 then access their RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 PDF also. We have discussed here Subject wise Railway Non Technical Syllabus 2019 also. The examination conduct in 2 phases.
@rrbcdg.gov.in NTPC 2019-20 Exam Syllabus Check
- Authority Name:- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Posts:- 1.30 Lakh
- Posts Name:- Non Technical & Various Vacancy
- Category:- Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
- Status:- Available
- Official Site:- http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
Railway NTPC Vacancy Details
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Goods Guard
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Inquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019/ Non Technical Pattern
Applicants can get complete information about RRB NTPC 2019-20 Exam Pattern. We have given complete official Exam Pattern of RRB Non Technical Vacancies-
RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted in 2 stages i.e RRB NTPC 1st stage CBT or Prelims and RRB NTPC 2nd Stage CBT or Mains Exam. Railway Recruitment board has not made many changes in Exam pattern & Syllabus for prelims and Mains.
रेलवे की नॉन टेक्निकल भर्ती: यह रहेगा पैटर्न
100 अंकों की होगी परीक्षा
प्रथम चरण की सीबीटी परीक्षा कुल 100 अंकों की होगी। इसमें सामान्य जागरूकता व सामान्य विज्ञान के 40 अंक, गणित के 30 अंक और जरनल इंटेलिजेंस एंड रीजनिंग के 30 अंक निर्धारित है।
दूसरे चरण की सीबीटी परीक्षा कुल 120 अंकों की होगी। इसमें जरनल अवेयरनेस के लिए 50, मैथमैटिक्स के लिए 35 और जरनल इंटेलिजेंस एंड रीजनिंग के लिए 35 अंक निर्धारित किये गए है। दोनों चरणों की परीक्षा कल लिए कुल 90-90 मिनट का समय मिलेगा। परीक्षा में बहुविकल्पीय प्रशम पूछे जायेंगेऔर इस दौरान नेगेटिव मार्किंग की व्यवस्था लागू रहेगी। प्रश्न का गलत जवाब होने पर एक तिहाई अंक काट लिया जायेगा।
Railway NTPC Prelims Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Prelims exam will comprise of 4 sections i.e Reasoning Ability & General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and General Science.
- Total 100 Questions will be asked in the exam each of 1 Mark.
- Aspirants will have a composite time of 90 Minutes.
- There will be Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Total Questions Asked||
|Reasoning & General Ability||25||25|
RRB NTPC Mains Exam 2019-20 Pattern
RRB NTPC 2nd stage CBT or Mains exam will comprise of 4 sections i.e. Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Science comprising of total 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- RRB NTPC Mains exam will comprise of 4 sections i.e Reasoning Ability & General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and General Science.
- Total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Candidates will have a composite time of 90 Minutes to solve all the sections.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Total Questions Asked||
|Reasoning & General Ability||30||30|
RRB NTPC Selection Process
Aspirants opting for RRB NTPC Exam should know the Selection Process of the recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks scored in first & second stage whereas other stages will be qualifying in nature. Below are the following stages of the recruitment:-
- First Stage Online Exam (PT-CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains-CBT)
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
RRB NTPC Syllabus Prelims & Mains Download
The Syllabus for RRB NTPC Prelims and Mains are same. The main change in prelims and mains for RRB NTPC exam is exam pattern. So you can analysis below given RRB Non Technical Exam Syllabus-
RRB NTPC Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
Railway NTPC Reasoning & General Ability Syllabus 2019-20
The Reasoning section is the lengthy section of RRB NTPC exam-
RRB NTPC General Awareness Syllabus PDF
In this section, the mixed questions for static GK and Current Affairs will be asked-
RRB NTPC General Science Syllabus
In this Section, Basic concepts will be asked, try to refer to old NCERT books for preparation.
- Environmental Studies
RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Preparation Tips
Aspirants who are willing to prepare for the written exam and searching the best ideas can check here. We are giving the outstanding Preparation Tips for Railway Non-Technical Exam for the guidance of applicants.
- Complete all the high weightage concepts for the examination purpose.
- Give more priority for the important topics.
- During the exam preparation, Make the study notes.
- Revise all the important topic many times.
- Practice old question papers & model papers & attend the mock test also.
Latest RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus Check
Contenders are suggested to refer only official Railway Non Technical Exam Pattern 2019 Because the Railway Recruitment Board prepare the written exam paper from the RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 only. If you have any query then comment us.