SSC CHSL Eligibility Parameters:- In order to fill 4726 vacancies in Ministries, Departments, Organization of Government of India, SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for the candidates. There are three eligibility conditions a candidate require to fill application form for SSC CHSL exam. Furthermore, Age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The first step and foremost step of SSC CHSL recruitment process is to check the eligibility and then apply for the recruitment exam. You need to fill the online application form of SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21. As per latest SSC CHSL notification, Online application form for SSC CHSL Exam 2021 will start from 6th Nov 2020. The exam dates for same has been finalized by the officials. We are sharing important information regarding SSC CHSL eligibility and application process below for the candidates.
Application Process of SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21
The candidates who want to appear for the SSC CHSL exam 2020-21, must know selection procedure of the SSC CHSL exam. You can easily prepare for your exam if you are well-versed with the selection procedure for this recruitment exam.
Let’s look at some of the important points of SSC CHSL exam before moving ahead with the eligibility and application process. The important points are:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam will be an objective based exam and of 60 minutes duration in online mode.
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam is a descriptive paper having 1 Letter and 1 Essay of 50 marks each.
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam is a descriptive paper and is qualifying in nature.
Now, let’s consider the overview of the SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21 below.
- Important Dates– SSC CHSL exam dates are the not finalized by the exam conducting authority SSC yet. The application process for SSC CHSL exam will start from 6th Nov 2020 and the last date to fill the application form for SSC CHSL 2020 is on 26th Dec. You can fill online application form of SSC CHSL exam on the official online website of SSC.
- Eligibility Criteria– Before applying for this recruitment drive of SSC CHSL exam, you must check the eligibility criteria first. Basically, the eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL exam is divided into three categories i.e. Nationality of the Candidates, Age Limit of Applicants and Education Qualification. Let’s discuss these categories in detail:
- The Nationality of the Candidates– In order to apply for the SSC CHSL exam, a candidate needs to be:
- A citizen of India
- Citizen of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the sole aim of settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam with the intention of settling in India.
Note: A person belonging to above-mentioned categories must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
- Age Limit of Candidates– Another important eligibility condition required by a candidate for applying for SSC CHSL exam is the age limit. A candidate should have age limit is as:
- A candidate must be in between 18-27 years on the date of the filling the registration form.
- Furthermore, Commission has allowed age relaxation to some categories. Check out this table below for age-relaxation and age limit for the candidates applying for SSC CHSL exam.
|PH+ OBC||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 Years|
C) Educational Qualification– A candidate should have following eligibility criteria to appear for SSC CHSL exam 2020-21.
- A candidate should have 12th pass certificate from recognized board or University
- A candidate should have studied Science and Mathematics as the main subject.
- Application Form- The application form for SSC CHSL exam will start from 19th January 2019. You need to fill the online application form online for the same and fees can be submitted online or offline. The steps to fill the online application form for SSC CHSL is as follows:
- You can fill the application form in two parts.
- In part 1, fill your basic details
- In part 2, deposit the SSC CHSL application fee
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature (as per the size and format asked by SSC)
- Submit your application fees and register yourself for the SSC CHSL exam 2020-21.
In order to get selected for SSC CHSL exam 2021, A candidate needs to clear SSC CHSL Tier 1 which is an objective paper and Tier 2 which is a descriptive paper and Tier 3 based on the typing test. It is suggested to check the eligibility of the exam before applying for the SSC CHSL exam.
For more information or query regarding SSC CHSL eligibility and application process, leave your comment in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to download SSC CHSL Exam preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the CHSL exam.