Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019: The Indian Air Force is conducting the recruitment drive for Airmen Group X & Y Posts. Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for the candidates want to join the IAF. We are discussing the IAF Airmen Group X/Y Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Important Date, Selection Procedure etc here.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
The Indian Airforce is the Air Branch of the Indian Armed Forces. Every year the Indian Air Force Recruitment for Airmen Group X & Y released. This year also the IAF is hiring skilled and eligible candidates. Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019 is a great opportunity for the unmarried males of India and Nepal candidates. All eligible candidates now offer to join IAF Group X/Y Recruitment 2019. The IAF Group X/Y Online Registration is commencing from the 2nd January 2019and will close on 21st January 2019. The Indian Air Force conducts this exam from 14th March to 17th March 2019. Selection for Airmen in Group X and Group Y will be done on the basis of the Online Test, PFT and Medical Exam. This article will guide you throughout the full brief of the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019. Kindly go through the complete article for the thorough detail.
Indian Air Force invites ONLINE application from UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS (citizens of Nepal are also eligible) Group X & Y is Available. The Online Form dates are from 02-01-2019 to 21-01-2019. Selection test conducts from 14 March 2019 to 17 March 2019.
IAF Airmen Group X/Y Online Form 2019
The Registration for the IAF Airmen Vacancy 2019 will receive via the online mode. Therefore candidates need to fill the Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Form 2019 via online. The detailed instructions to fill up the IAF Airmen Application Form 2019 are available at www.airmenselection.cdac.in and also on
www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in. Contenders have to apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 before the 21-01-2019. Before online application candidates check the Indian Air Force Group X/Y Eligibility Criteria 2019. Aspirants read the IAF Airmen Application form instruction before applying online. Make IAF Online Registration 2019 carefully within the dates and grab Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019 opportunity.
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019 Notification Detail
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2019
Airmen Group X & Y Vacancy
|Post Name||Airmen Group X & Y|
|Department||Indian Air Force|
Indian Air Force Group X/Y Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must possess the minimum eligibility criteria for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019. Authority decided the minimum Age Limit & Educational Criteria for the selection. check it in detail here.
- Candidates should Born between 19 January 1999 and 01 January 2003 (both days inclusive)
- Upper Age Limit is 21 years.
Educational Qualification for Group X
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and
English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English Or
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream with at least 50% Marks.
Educational Qualification for Group Y
- Qualification is Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician.
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards.
- Minimum 50% Marks are necessary.
Qualification Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Only
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
IAF Group X/ Y Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates will introduce in the various recruitment stages. The online test shall be objective type and questions shall be English & Hindi language. The Group X&Y written exam shall conduct in one sitting. Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original valid ID proof for Phase – I testing.
- Examination Mode is Online.
- Duration of the test is 45 Minutes for Group Y & 60 Minutes for Group X.
- Questions will be Objective MCQs.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking is 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper Should be Bilingual.
Indian Air Force Group X/ Y Medical Standards 2019
The recruiting authority had prescribed the Medical Criteria for the screening of candidates. Candidates check below parameters and apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019.
|Chest||Minimum 5 Cms Expansion|
|Weight||Proportionate to Height|
|Weight for ATS Post||55 Kgs|
|Corneal Surgery||Not Acceptable|
|Dental||Healthy gums, Good set of teeth and Minimum 14 dental points.|
|Health||Normal Anatomy without Loss of any Appendages|
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Online Registration
The IAF Airmen Recruitment 2019 is a great job offer for unemployed candidates. Indian Air Force Online Form 2019 link is available at the end of this page. So read below steps and make the IAF Group X/ Y Registration 2019 accordingly.
- Online registration for the Selection Test shall be available from 02 January 2019.
- Candidates make online registration at www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Make primary registration and generate Username & Password.
- Fill the Application form carefully with essential information.
- Always fill Correct information and prevent mistakes.
- Upload Scanned Photograph, Signature & Other asked documents.
- Save this information and proceed further.
- Submit the Application Fee with mentioned modes.
- Check the furnished detail carefully & submit it.
- Save the generated receipt for future use.
Indian Air Force Airmen Application Fee 2019
It is mandatory to deposit the Airmen Application Fee. The mode of payment is online and offline both. Application fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while filling the IAF Airmen Application Form 2019. The payment can be made by using Debit/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Challan.
- Non Refundable.
Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy 2019
The Air Force Job is the bright future job. Candidates with the job in the Indian Air Force, get stood at the high profile in the society. The Indian Air Force Group X & Y Posts retain various posts. In contrast, Male Unmarried candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019. After the closing of the IAF Airmen Application Form 2019, authority conduct the Written Exam. The Indian Air Force Group X/Y Admit Card 2019 comes in the month of February 2019. Moreover, admit card is sent to the email id of the candidates. Candidates can also download IAF Airmen Vacancy Admit Card 2019 through the online mode. For more updates, regularly visit here.