Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019: Candidates, Admission Notice for Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health is available now. NHM Punjab invites online application for 1000 Community Health Officer (CHO) in Health & Wellness Centers. NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 information is available here. Exam aspirants check NHM Punjab CHO Cut off, Merit List, Passing Marks here.
NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019
Candidates, NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 is to be released soon. National Health Mission Punjab had conducted the Community Health Officer Exam on different exam centers on 06.06.2019. Next event of authority is to prepare & release Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019. As you know that the 6 Month Bridge Program in Community Health Session 2019 begins in July. Aim of recruiting authority is to announce Punjab CHO Exam 2019 Result & Merit List before July 2019. Candidates should access NHM Punjab CHO Exam Result through the www.nhmpunjab.in portal. Punjab NHM CHO Merit List 2019 will publish via Online Mode. We also provide NHM Punjab CHO Expected Cut off 2019 below this page. Total 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category invites for the Counseling.
Latest Update: NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Application Form is available online now at BFUHS Websites. All eligible candidatse can register themselves till 30th May 2019. Written Exam conducted on 6th June 2019. Written Exam Result will be declared soon.
NHM Punjab CHO Merit List 2019 Community Health Officer
Punjab Health Mission CHO Exam is conducted on 6th June 2019 NHM Punjab is preparing the Punjab CHO Exam Result, Cut off & Merit List. NHM Punjab CHO Answer Key 2019 is available online after 2-3 days of the Exam. So, Candidates can compare their Question Paper through official Punjab NHM CHO Answer Key and check passing status. Various reputed coaching institutes also give Unofficial Answer Keys on their websites. After the declaration of the Punjab Community Health Officer Result, candidates start accessing the NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019. So, candidates are advised to keep waiting and tuned this page to get NHM Punjab CHO Cut off Marks 2019. We are going to update each and every detail regarding Punjab NHM CHO Merit List 2019.
@nhmpunjab.in CHO Result Date 2019
Candidates check this section carefully to know Punjab CHO Result updates. All important NHM Punjab CHO Result highlights are given here.
- Exam Conducting Authority: National Health Mission Punjab
- Recruiting Department: Health Department
- Post Name: Community Health Officers
- Total Vacant Seats: 1000
- Aim of Test: 6 Month Bridge Course
- Course Conduct By IGNOU
- Application Form Dates: 18th May to 30th May 2019
- Recruiting Exam Date: 6th June 2019
- Punjab CHO Result Date: Declare in June 2019
- Merit List Status: Not Released
NHM Punjab CHO Cut off Marks 2019
This Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs). The Bridge Program implement through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Written Exam Process is over now. It is mandatory for all aspirants to secure minimum NHM Punjab CHO Passing Marks 2019. Punjab Community Health Officer Minimum passing marks are 35% for all categories in the written test of 100 Marks. Further approximate 1500 Candidates will shortlist in the NHM Punjab CHO Merit List 2019 for this course. We are discussing Punjab NHM CHO Expected Cut off 2019 here. Which helps to prepare the NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 & Final Selection List.
NHM Punjab CHO Passing Marks 2019
|Community||Passing marks/ 100||Vacant Seats|
|SC (M & B)||35%||86|
|SC (M & B) ESM/ LDESM||35%||20|
|SC (R & O)||35%||76|
|SC (R & O) ESM/ LDESM||35%||20|
NHM Punjab CHO Merit List 2019
Candidates after checking the NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 save it. If they shortlisted in Punjab NHM CHO Exam they need to take a hard copy of it for the further document verification. Department conducts the Counselling process and shortlists 1000 Candidates out off 1500 for July 2019 & January 2020 Session. Punjab NHM CHO Merit List contains Name and Roll Number of those candidates who get passed in National Health Mission, Punjab CHO Exam. As the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019 available, we will also update here. Candidates get a stipend of Rs. 5000/- during this course. After successful completion of the course, the successful candidates will be posted at the Sub-Centres /Primary Health Centres as Community Health Officers.
How to Check NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 Online
Candidates easily check Punjab Community Health Officer Final Merit List at official portal. Department should update NHM CHO Result 2019 online. Aspirants also take help of these steps and download Punjab CHO Result 2019 easily.
- Open the www.nhmpunjab.in portal in the web browser.
- At the homepage, find the Result section and open it.
- Then click on the CHO Exam 2019 Result link.
- Enter login credential if asked or download PDF via the appeared link.
- Check Marks or Selection status in the Selection List.
- Save NHM Punjab CHO Merit List in your system.
- Take a clear printout of NHM Punjab Selection List for further use.
General Conditions for Candidates
- After successful completion of the Programme, the candidate will eligible for deployment as CHO.
- Candidates will have no right to claim for appointment on the permanent roll in the State Health Department.
- Candidates shall sign and submit a Surety Bond on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper.
- If Candidate leaves the State Health Department/State Health Society he/she need to pay all recoverable amount.
- However, the total amount recoverable under this clause not exceed Rs.200000/-.
Now all applicants participated in this exam can check NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 through this portal. Information about the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Merit List, Cut off Marks, etc available here. If you have any query about Punjab CHO Result Date 2019 then discuss in the comment box.