By | June 22, 2019

Tamilnadu GDS Result 2019: Indian Postal Circle Department released the Gramin Dak Sevak BPM & ABPM in Tamil Nadu State. Online Applications are closed on 15th April 2019. The huge number of the candidates applied for 4442 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The aim of the Post Office Department is to hire skilled candidates. So it publishing the Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019. So TN Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 seekers go below and check available detail in the brief.

Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019

The Indian Post Office Department declared the Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Result 2019 on 21st June 2019. Applicants who are searching for the Tamil Nadu GDS Result 2019, get it soon. The Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Online form was commenced from 15th March to 15th April 2019. The screening will perform on the basis of SSC/ Secondary Class Marks. No weightage will be given to Higher Education. Because minimum eligibility for the Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment 2019 is 10th Standard. The Postal Circle Department is preparing to announce the Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019. The huge number of the Matric passed candidates had applied for this vacancy. Now almost all the aspirants are eagerly searching the TN Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 with Merit List and Cut off Marks. The TN Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 will be released in June month.

Note: Tamilnadu GDS Result 2019 Declared. Check Merit List PDF >>

Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019

TN Postal Circle GDS Result Date 2019

Candidates can download the Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Selection List 2019 from the department’s website. Authority should update the TN GDS Result 2019 in the PDF file i.e. Merit List/ Selection List. We are also providing such information here like as Tamil Nadu GDS Merit List, Selection List, and Joining Date, etc. Recruiting department takes more than two months to prepare the TN Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 Tamil Nadu. In June 2019, the Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 available online. All candidates who have applied for this recruitment can check their name in the TN Post Office GDS Merit List 2019. This vacancy is direct recruitment. So, the TN Post Office GDS Result 2019 will prepare on the basis of the candidate’s mark in the 10th Standard.

Tamilnadu 4442 GDS Result Date 2019

Candidates check Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result Date, Merit List Status, Joining Date information in this table. The TN GDS Result updates are highlighted in this section.

Department Indian Postal Department
Postal Circle Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Name Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies 4442
Notification Issue Date 10/03/2019
Online Form Start Date 15/03/2019
Application Form Closing Date 15/04/2019
TN GDS Result Status
Released
TN GDS Merit List
Available
Official Portal
www.appost.in/gdsonline

Check TN GDS Vacancy Details

Total 4442 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be filled in Tamil Nadu. Applicants can have a look at the category-wise consolidation of posts given below in the table.

Category Name

Total Posts

General (UR) 2007
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) 498
Other Backward Classes (OBC) 1144
Schedule Caste (SC) 574
Schedule Tribe (ST) 55
Physically Handicapped (PH) 58
PH-OH 47
PH-VH 44

Total

4442

Tamil Nadu GDS Cut off Marks 2019

The huge number of candidates are enrolled for the 4442 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Authority will screen only 4442 candidates from all enrollees. Therefore, it publishing the TN GDS Cut off Marks 2019. If you are also looking for TN Post Office GDS Cut off 2019 then you are on the right place. Many candidates are searching for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Cut off Marks 2019 also on the internet. Here we are discussing the Tamilnadu GDS Expected Cut off Marks 2019. Applicants refer this TN GDS Cut off only for the reference purpose. As the authority unveils the official Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019, we should update official Cut off accordingly. Moreover, the TN Postal Circle GDS Result Date 2019 will be announced in an upcoming month. Candidates waiting to get the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Result 2019 in the upcoming days.

TN Gramin Dak Sevak Expected Cut off 2019

Tamilnadu 4442 GDS Expected Cut Off Marks 2019 is available in the table. Every year Tamilnadu GDS Passing Marks become change. Official TN GDS Cut off 2019 will soon update here. Applicants prefer these marks for the reference purpose only.

Category Expected Cut off
TN GDS General Cut off 2019 90 – 95%
TN GDS OBC Cut off 2019 85 – 90%
TN GDS SC/ST Cut off 2019 80 – 85%

TN Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak BPM/ABPM Result 2019

The India Post is recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks or GDS in the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. Therefore, authority initiates the Application Form for a total of 4442 vacancies across the TN State. India Post has started this initiative of recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks for the Village Post Service. Every year thousands of new employees join the Indian Post. The Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 & TN GDS Merit List 2019 decide that which candidates are eligible for this vacancy. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard will be the criteria for finalizing the GDS selection. If candidates get the same marks, then merit would be taken as DOB. Further, on the basis of the final TN GDS Result 2019, candidates can join the next stage.

Download Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 Name Wise

• Go to the TN Post Office or AP Post Office website firstly.
  • Then find the GDS Recruitment 2019 for Tamil Nadu State.
  • Click on the Result link in the front of Tamilnadu.
  • The TN GDS Merit List PDF will appear immediately.
  • Download TN GDS Result PDF in your system.
  • After downloading the file, check Your Name & Registration Number.
  • If your name is present, then you will be shortlisted for this vacancy.

TN Postal Circle GDS Result 2019

Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019

The candidates will be screened by the automatic generated TN Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019. The TN GDS Merit List 2019 is made on the basis of the 10th Percentage. Authority provides the name of the 4442 candidates along with the Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019. Candidates whose name in the TN Post Office GDS Result 2019, get recruited for the next stages. If the two candidates have the same marks, then the selection will be made on the basis of the DOB. Candidates also get information about the TN GDS Result Date 2019, Selection Status via the Registered Mobile Number & Email.

>> Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019

98 thoughts on “Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 TN Postal Circle GDS Merit List/ Cut off Marks

1. Pingback: TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak 4442 Vacancy Form

2. Aaruhi

Pls B.a 4th & 6th sem k old watch ki datesheet change kar do pls old watch ki studying the canon drama too code 0417

3. Pingback: Odisha Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 Gramin Sak Sevak Merit List

4. Parameswari

I am OBC and having 83%. Is it possible for me to get this posting.completed 10th in 1998

1. Velmurugan

Sir, my percentage is 87.6 in obc. Any chance sir

5. AJITH KUMAR

IAM OBC CANDIDATE HAVING 95.2%. COMPLETED 10TH IN 2012 WHETHER CHANCES ARE THERE FOR ME TO GET POSTING

1. Govt Job Post author

You may be shortlisted for this post, please wait for the official TN GDS Merit List

1. Sandhya

Hello sir/mam,
        I got 94.8% in 10th and OBC category…is there any chance for me??

1. R KANNAN

Sir I am obc 93.4% in 10th 2011 passed out and in madurai region..is there any chance to get job

2. yaduveer

Hello R Kannan, May be you have selected in GDS Vacancy

6. Rajeev

I have got 83.5percentage sir.Is there any chance to get the job.

7. suganya

hello sir/mam,
    I also applied for post office gds post….i got marks 459/100(91.8%).am i eligible for merit list process.i am at OBC category.

8. shain

sir i am SC caste . I have got 85 percentage .Is there any chance to get the job.

9. Ranjith

Sir I am obc…95% marks in 10th..I select this vacant sir

1. Govt Job Post author

Yes, you will be shortlisted for this vacancy

10. Santhiya

Hello sir/mam,
    I got 94.8% in 10th and OBC category…is there any chance for me??

11. Durga

Sir I m DURGA my percentage is 92%.and I m st community.i have completed sslc in 2010.can I get the chance to this post?pls reply me sir.

1. Govt Job Post author

Hello Durga, you have chances, wait for official merit

1. Sivaranjani

Sir , I am sivaranjani .my percentage 89.4. General categories.is there any chance for me?

2. Sopna

Sir am sopna.my persantage 88.4. I am SC community.I have completed sslc in 2014.can i get the chance to this post? Pls reply me sir.

12. sara

I have got 92.5% is SSLC in the year 2010.I belongs to OBC category.I have completed 1 year course in HDCA.Any chance for me?

13. Jayabharathi.S

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Jayabharathi.S in the category of OBC and I had finished my SSLC in 2013 and i had 95.8 %. Is there any chance for me?

14. Manikandan

Sir I am sc my mark 426 2006 passed out. .namakkal la 20place select pani iruken enaku job kidaikuma. .

15. Anusha.v

I am Anusha.V.I have got 96% in SSLC.And my category is BC(I have applied in Unreserved category).if there is any chance for me?

1. Govt Job Post author

Your Marks are sufficient for the selection, But wait for final Merit List

16. Prasanna

Hi sir,I am Prasanna I have got 93.5%in 2009…and I have applied in Ur category..is there any chance of getting this post

1. Govt Job Post author

You have chances, wait for official TN GDS Merit List

1. Govt Job Post author

TN GDS Merit List 2019 will be released soon. Official Date is not fixed yet

17. Anusha

Atleast tell me what will the expected date of result?

1. Sathish Kumar

I am having 90%. I am 2008 passed out. SC Category. If there any chances to get job..

1. Anusha.v

thank u so much..whats ur mark?and which place you have applied?

1. Prasanna

469 and 2009 passed out and I have applied in dindugul..what about yours

1. Anusha.v

2013 passed out and i have applied in vellore district for 20 places..how many you have applied?

18. Edwin Raj

Hi sir. I have a 94.5% in SSLC. But while I was filling the form I uploaded my thumbprint instead of my signature. Now my application will be accepted or not.

19. V.Arun

I got 96 % in tenth(OBC category). Is there chance for selection? When the result will be published

20. Anusha.v

21. Kaliraj

I got 89.6 percentage ur category ,is there chances to final selection

22. Dhanalakshmi k

I got a 88.2% your category for obc. so any chances…

23. Saranya

I have 94.6% in 2010 batch. I’ll come under sc category.is there any chance for me?

24. viju

Sir I am viju.I got 92.8% in sslc 2008.I applied tn circle kk dist.is there any chance for me.pls reply sir.

25. Vimal

Sir i have scored 430 in 10 th am a SC category student so there is any chances for shortlist.

26. Karthiga

Sir I have 455 completed at 2005 I will get job sir

27. Anusha.v

I have applied in UR category and i have applied for OBC certificate and got it now but i didnt uploaded any community certificate….will my application accepted?im confused .pls tell me.

1. Prasanna

UR category doesn’t need any type of community certificate…so don’t get confused…

1. Anusha.v

really…..thank you so much i was totally confused……

28. R KANNAN

Hi I’m Kannan obc 2011 10th passed madurai scored 467 will I get job any chance

29. Dhanalakshmi k

I have got the 88.2% for bc canditate.if you any chances for job….

30. Dhanalakshmi k

I am dhanalakshmi o have got the 88.3% for be cantagory.i have completed sslc 2010 batch .if you any chances sir. Plz Rply to me sir…

31. Dhanalakshmi k

I am dhanalakshmi o her got the 88.2% for bc category in 2010 th batch.there are Any chances for me a job sir. Plz Rply to me sir…

1. Krishna raj

May be u ll get a chance…how many posts did u slect?

32. gayathri

sir i hav scored 93.6 in sslc 2010.is there any chance to getting this job …i comes under UR Category sir

33. Tamil selvan

Hi sir I am Tamil selvan in vellore dt Vaniyambadi tk. I got 468 marks in sslc, I got 93% in obc category. I have chance to select the merit list of tamilnadu postal circle 2019 I applied for gds 15 places only.

34. Anusha.v

if we got selected first msg will come to our mobile number or after the result decalred in website then the msg will come ah?

1. Krishna raj

If u got selected frst msg ll come to ur mob num..thn only result declared in website

1. Krishna raj

Anusha neenga selected ah…. results came

2. Krishna raj

Me too not selected….neenga before samacheer ah?

35. Vinothkumar

Sir I am vinothkumar. Thiruvarur village. My marks 398 2012.year .bc caste any chances

36. JANANY

Sir im under Sc category .. i have 81.5 % is there any chances to get job

37. srinithi

sir I am 95.2% and I Applied in General. Am I eligible?

38. Honey

I am obc.but i choose preference in obc and ur.my percentage is 88.2.i choose 20 places.my application will accept or not.i upload my bc certificate and marksheet xerox

39. vijayareka.G

hi sir,
    i BC Category, i scored 889(1100) matriculation board at 2004 near to 80.9%,any chance to get job.

40. Vaishnavi