APTET Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates who are searching the APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020-21 can check and read completely from here. We have suggested to aspirants who are going to apply APTET 2020 Application Form can analysis and download APTET 2020 Age Limit form here. We have provided APTET Paper 1 Eligibility Criteria & APTET Paper 2 Eligibility also.
APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Hello Friends, Today we are discussing APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020-21. Applicants who are searching for the eligibility parameters of APTET recruitment. We have provided required eligibility of Andhra Pradesh APTET eligibility 2020. So you can check APTET 2020 Syllabus for your exam preparation. Aspirants who are searching the APTET Age Limit for Paper I & II, they are eligible to check here. Recently Commissionaire of School Education releases the AP TET Notification. So we suggest to applicants that they fill their application form before the closing date. Only the candidates who are eligible for APTET suggested to apply online. Board can reject the candidature of ineligible candidates at any stage.
APTET 2020 Age limit
Applicants who have to search Age limit of APTET 2020, They can check here on this page. The authority of APTET does not confirm particular minimum or maximum age limits for Andhra Pradesh TET. Applicants check APTET Age limit through official site. So we have suggested that check APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020, Age limit, qualification for Paper 1 & 2 and visit the official page regularly for latest updates.
@cse.ap.gov.in TET Eligibility 2020
- Authority Name:- Commissionerate of School Education AP
- Exam Name:- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)
- Designation:- Primary Teacher
- Admit Card Release Date:- Update soon
- Category:- Eligibility Criteria
- Status:- Available
- Official Site:- http://cse.ap.gov.in
AP TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria
For the convenience of students, We have provided separately Eligibility Criteria for a paper I & paper II. The candidate at the time of applying APTET should be having the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for category I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI-VIII classes as given below.
Paper I Educational Qualification/ Minimum qualifications for classes I-V
Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However, in the case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, minimum marks shall be 45%. AND Pass in 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) /2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. However, in the case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) /2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed/ D.Ed, course prior to the issue of these guidelines.
Paper II Education Qualification/ Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education).
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., Course prior to issue to these guidelines.
4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ ST/BC/Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
Graduation with language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation in Literature / Post Graduation in Language Concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
- The candidate, who is appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (OR) Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are also eligible to appear for TET Exam subject to the condition that the conditions cannot appear for DSC with this certificate unless the candidates acquire requisite qualification.
- A Diploma/ Degree course in Teacher Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NTCE) only shall be considered. However in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Intermediate qualification of Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) of Andhra Pradesh State or its equivalent as recognized by BIE. Andhra Pradesh State only shall be considered. So also Bachelor’s Degree of a University Recognized by UGC only shall be considered.
Pass Criteria of APTET 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:-
|1) OC||60% Marks and Above|
|2) BC||50% Marks and Above|
|3) SC||40% Marks and Above|
|4) ST||40% Marks and Above|
|5) Differently abled (PH) **||40% Marks and Above|
|6) Ex-Serviceman||40% marks and Above|
- Differently able candidates with at least 40% of handicap only shall be considered in respect of Visually and Orthopedically Handicapped. With regard to Hearing Impaired candidates, a minimum of 75% handicap shall be
- The validity of Certificates shall be for a period of 7 years from the date of TET concerned as per CTET. A person who has qualified in TET examination may appear again for improving his/her scores in subsequent years. The said
certificates will be given in digital format.
- The Certificate shall contain the Name and Address of the Candidate, Registration No., Year/ Month of Award of Certificate, Marks obtained in each Paper, Class level of its validity (Class 1st to 5th, Class 6th to 8th or Both) and
in case of Classes 6th to 8th, the Subject Area (Mathematics, Science and Social studies), etc., The Certificate may be Electronically generated with adequate security features to avoid any kind of malpractice.
- The Joint Director, TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh shall issue Memos/Pass Certificates in Digital Format to the candidates.
APTET Certificate Validity Period
The Marks Memo/Certificate of APTET 2020 shall be made available on APTET website only. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring APTET Certificate. A person who has qualified APTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. In accordance with the NCTE guidelines, the APTET certificate shall be valid for a period of seven years from the date of examination.
Check the APTET official Site << Click Here
Note:- If any applicants have any query or doubt regarding APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020, then they can comment on us. Our Team member will provide the right solution.