UP Police Admit Card 2020:- The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Department has been released about 52000 Constable Vacancy. Applicants who have successfully applied their online form, Now they can find their UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020. When the Department will upload the UP Police Constable Hall Ticket, We will easily activate a link here.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020
The UPPBPB is ready to upload the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020 through its official site. Department is selecting the skilled and eligible aspirants for the Job in UP Police. The selection procedure is purely based on the written exam. Contenders who had applied for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020, can appear the UP Police Written Exam. Before beginning the written examination, authority releases the UP Police Constable Hall Ticket. The UP Police Application Form submission process successfully terminate on the last date. Therefore, UP Police Admit Card 2020 declaration process will begin in January month. The written exam will take place after two weeks of UP Police Constable 2020 Admit Card declaration.
UP Police Constable 2020 Hall Ticket
The written test may take place in multiple days in the many shifts. Participators need the UP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020 to check the Exam Center info. Generally, the UPPBPB declare the UP Police Admit Card approximate one month after the online form closing. Candidates can download the UP Constable Written Admit Card 2020 through the online mode only. Authority doesn’t prefer any other mode for the UP Police Constable Call Letter 2020.
UP Police Constable 2020 Exam Date
The written exam will conduct on the scheduled dates. Authority reserved rights to change or postpone the UPPBPB Constable Exam Date 2020. Aspirants check below section to get the latest updates on the UP Constable Exam.
|Recruiting Authority||UP Police Recruitment & Promotional Board|
|Post Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Application Form Dates||Begin in December 2019|
|Admit Card||Released Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|PET/ PST Dates||Update Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam + PMT + PET|
UP Police Constable 2020 Selection Process
For the Constable Vacancy, candidates will introduce in the various selection stages. Step wise Recruitment Process is here.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Selection & Final Merit List
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
- Question will be a objective multiple choice type (OFFLINE).
- The Question paper carrying Total 300 marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intellectual gain and Logical Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- The minimum Qualifying marks & Merit Cut Off in the Written Exam, will be Decided by the Recruitment Board.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
|Subjects Name||Total Question||Marks|
|Numerical and mental ability||38||76|
|Mental aptitude, intelligence and logical ability||37||74|
UP Police Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Race
Candidates have to enroll in PET Which will be of Qualifying nature.
- In Physical Efficiency Test Male candidates have to complete Race of 4.8 km in maximum 25 minutes.
- Female candidates have to complete Race of 2.4 km in maximum 14 minutes. Candidates who are unable to complete the race will be disqualify automatically.
Race Marks Calculation –
Male 4.8 KMs
- Male Candidates will have to Qualify the 4.8 Kms race in the 25 Minutes.
Female 2.4 KMs
- Female Candidates will have to Qualify the 2.4 Kms race in the 14 Minutes.
UP Police Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical norms like as Height, Chest & Weight. Candidates have to attain these physical norms otherwise their candidature is cancelled. Norms of Height, Chest & Weight are given below:-
Height:- Minimum Standards for Heights are as follows:-
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
Chest:- Chest for Male candidate is as follows:-
|General/ OBC/ SC||79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
|ST Candidates||77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
Weight:- Weight for female candidate is as follows:-
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Minimum 40 Kg.||Not Applicable|
How to Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020
We are updating a direct link to download UP Police Admit Card easily. Applicants read below steps and download UP Police Constable Call Letter.
- Firstly, go to the UPPBPB Official website.
- At the homepage, find the Admit Card link and open it.
- Complete Listing of UPPBPB Constable Admit Cards will appear there.
- Search the Constable Exam 2020 Admit Card link.
- Fill asked detail in the prescribed manner.
- Check Complete detail and press the Submit button.
- In the next few seconds, Admit Card will appear in the new tab.
- Check it carefully and save in the system.
UP Police Constable PET/PST Call Letter 2020
Aspirants unlock their UP Police Admit Card 2020 via the above all steps. Before printing it, also evaluate for error or spelling mistake. If admit card having any spelling error, then immediately apply for the UP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020 correction. If candidates face any difficulty to download the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020, then discuss in the comment box.