OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply 3481 MO Vacancy Online Form through the official website. Odisha Public Service Commission has announced 3481 vacancies for Medical officer Recruitment 2023. OPSC invites the candidates for the recruitment of the Medical Officer in Odisha state. As per the notification, the Recruitment is going to happen for medical officer in Odisha state. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. We are providing some important information regarding the Notification, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, classification of Vacancies, fee structure etc.
Latest Update:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Announced odisha Medical Officer Written Exam Date 2023. Applicants can check official exam dates through below given official link–
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission issued a latest Official Notification for recruitment of 3481 Medical Officer in Odisha State. Interested and Eligible Candidates are invited to apply for the Medical Officer posts in Odisha State. The Notification is released not only for Odisha candidates but also all Indian candidates. Candidates can check here eligibility criteria for Medical officer Vacancy 2023. If you want to know more you can keep going through our article. Eligible candidates can apply from 27 Dec 2022 to 27 Jan 2023 for Medical Officer Bharti in Odisha. we have discussed below about educational qualification, age limit, fee structure and other Important aspects of Recruitment.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Bharti 2023
There is a great news for candidates who are looking for Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. Candidates are waiting eagerly for medical officer vacancies in odisha. Now candidates can check their eligibility for the OPSC MO recruitment 2023 and approved their candidacy applying online application form. Application Form/ Registration Form will start from 27 Dec 2022 to 27 Jan 2023. Aspirants are advised to not wait for the last date to fill their candidacy to medical officer recruitment in odisha state because there are lots of problems occurred in last moment like server has go down. As the Official Notification has been issued, Candidates are advised to pace their preparation with full strength to grave the opportunity. Below, we are providing eligibility criteria regarding education, age etc.
OSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
@opsc.gov.in MO Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Medical Officer RECRUITMENT 2023
|Recruitment conducting Body||Odisha public service commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||3481|
|Venue of Service||Odisha state|
|Application Starting Date||27 December 2022|
|Application Closing Date||27 January 2023|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Form
- Go to the official website and click on it.
- Candidates will redirected to the Application Form.
- Fill all information about you regarding the application form.
- Upload neat and clean Photographs of Signature and PHOTO of you.
- Make payment as per your category given in official notification.
- Before final submission of application, candidates are advised to check once again application form.
- A Hard copy must be taken for further use.
Odisha MO Selection Process
- Apply online form.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification for qualified written examination.
- Medical examination.
- Merit List.
- Final selection will made on Merit List basis.
OPSC Medical Officer Examination Plan 2023
- Total Marks in written test shall be 200.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200 which shall be of multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Pattern.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answers.
- The Duration of Examination shall be 3 Hours.
- Qualifying Marks- 50% for UR, and SEBC, 45% for PWD and 40% for SC and ST.
- The Syllabus shall be as per MCI Syllabus for MBBS Course.
- Distribution of Marks- The following distribution of marks in various disciplines are obtained below:-
|Sl. No.||Disciplines||Marks Allocated|
|9.||Skin & VD||05|
Que – How many vacancies are declared for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans – There are 3481 vacancies declared by odisha public service commission for medical officer Recruitment 2023. To know more about classification of vacancies, read official notification link is given above.
Que – Is there venue of service in odisha for medical officer bharti 2023?
Ans – The recruitment is going to happen for the odisha state, and venue of service should be odisha. To know more about it you are advised to read official notification link is given above.
Que – Is there horizontal reservation for other state candidates as per their category for MO recruitment 2023?
Ans – Yes, there is horizontal reservation for each category as per Govt rule and regulation. To know more about it , read the official notification carefully.